The Chapel, Whitford Road

The Chapel was built in 1859, by the Wills family of New House Farm, aided by local craftsmen.

The last service was held there on 11 November 2011. The property is now a holiday accommodation.

It is hoped one day to show a more definitive history on these pages, but for now we have some anecdotal information that has been discovered.

Please Login to Comment.