Musbury Village Hall

Musbury has had two dedicated village halls. Prior to the building of these, meetings were generally held in the school room, or The New Inn (now The Hind) if it was a more social occasion. The first building was a timber-frame construction and called Drake’s Hall, which opened on the 26th of October 1929. The current Village Hall was opened in 1984 and is a much more substantial building.

Image of Drakes Hall
Drakes Hall

A history of these two buildings will appear here in due course.

  • Drake’s Hall
  • The Current Village Hall
  • Pictures of the halls

Please Login to Comment.